Quarterly newsletters designed to help you “eat better for less.”
- “Mooove” to Low-Fat or Fat-Free Milk
- Shake the Salt Habit
- Right Size Your Portions!
- Make Half Your Grains Whole!
- Be Active Your Way!
- Rethink Your Drink
- Enjoy Your Food, But Eat Less
- MyPyramid Changes
- What’s for Supper??
- Quick, Easy, Healthy Lunch Options
- Breakfast is Brain Food
- Too Hot to Cook? Don’t!
- Lighten Up by Eating Smart and Moving More
- For a fast evening meal…COOK SLOW!
- Homemade Skillet Meals!
- If You Can’t Stand the Heat…Use a Microwave!
- Sensible Snacks!
If you have any questions regarding WNEP in Grant County, please contact:Donna Peterson, Nutrition Coordinatior & Educator email@example.com Youth and Agriculture Center 916 East Elm Street Suite A Lancaster, WI 53813
Phone: 608-723-2125 Fax: 608-723-4315