The following programs were developed to support the activities of the Grant County Board of Supervisors.
- Grant County Bicycle Improvement Plan (2001)
- 2001 Grant County Bicycle Improvement Plan (February 2001)A comprehensive planning survey intended to integrate bicycles into Grant County roads and to develop bicycle routes between communities. The study promoted bicycle safety and bicycle viability as a mode of transportation. Published February 2001 by Grant County and Schreiber/Anderson Associates.
- Combining Land & Water Conservation with Planning & Zoning
- Determining County Board Size
- Grant County Strategic Plan
- Grant County Fairgrounds (SketchUp Model Images Above)
- Tourism & Community Infrastructure
- Grant County Space Needs Assessment (52 Building & Administration Building)
- Rural Landowners Conference