Community Resource Development
Youth and Agriculture Center, 916 East Elm Street, Suite A, Lancaster, WI 53813
Phone: 608-723-2125 Fax: 608-723-4315
Todd has a diverse background that includes architecture, education, urban design, and planning. Prior to UW Extension, he served as the Community Planning Program Manager for the Southwestern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission in Platteville, WI; Urban Designer for the City of Portland OR; Technical Director/Lecturer at North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND; and Architectural Designer for Robert Hewitt Architects in Duluth, MN. For over 12 years, he has coordinated and participated in volunteer community design projects in rural Minnesota. Outside of his professional interests, Todd participates in the Lancaster Community Band and the Lancaster Players’ Theatre. When he’s not doing any of those things, he prefers to spend time with his wife Petra and daughters Aberdeen Grey and Astrid.
Vision: To provide Grant County with a high level of service that produces meaningful outcomes.
Mission: To improve the long-term well-being of individuals, families, businesses, organizations and communities within Grant County through research and experience-based education. To assist the citizens of Grant County where they live and work and help Grant County communities deal with their own unique challenges.
- Grant County
- Grant County Economic Development Corporation (GCEDC)
- Southwestern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission (SWWRPC)
- Local Government Center
- Center for Community & Economic Development (CCED)
- Applied Population Laboratory (APL)
- Center for Land Use Education (CLUE)
- Wisconsin Rural Partners (WRP)
- Wisconsin Towns Association (WTA)
- League of Wisconsin Municipalities
- Wisconsin Counties Association (WCA)
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR)
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection (DATCP)
- USDA Rural Development
- Minnesota Design Team